Even the pickiest eaters in our family approve of this fast and easy recipe. This is one of those recipes where most of the ingredients can be found in your pantry at all times, so you won’t have a mile long grocery list of ingredients for one meal. This hearty, cozy, crockpot meal is sure to be requested time and time again!
- 3 cups red potatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 12 oz smoked kielbasa, cut into bite size pieces
- 10 oz package frozen peppers and onions
- 2 1/2 cups cheese, shredded
- one can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in medium bowl, set aside.
- Add all ingredients, except 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese to crocpot. pour sauce over the top and mix together.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 5-6 hours, until potatoes are soft.