I’m an iced drink type of person… like iced chai in December type, but I also believe you can’t fully appreciate Autumn without treating yourself to some hot apple cider once the leaves start falling. This apple cider recipe is so easy I almost feel like this isn’t a “recipe” at all. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and tastes like something you would only find at the apple orchard. Impress your guests this holiday season with the most DELICIOUS warm apple cider!
*** If serving more than 5 guests, double recipe.
- 64oz 100% fresh-pressed spiced apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into large cubes
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Set crockpot to low 3 hours before guests arrive. Add cider and brown sugar, whisk until sugar is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients.
- Once guests have arrived, set crockpot to “warm” setting to avoid cider getting too hot.