Growing up, goulash was always one of my favorite meals. My mom always made it the traditional way with simple ingredients, but for some reason that bowl of pasta, tomatoes, and hamburger tasted amazing after a long day of playing outside. I often make it the way my mom always does, but when I have the extra ingredients on hand, I can’t help but make this cheesy version. There’s nothing wrong with making something a little extra cheesy, right?
- One 16 oz box pasta noodles
- One 29 oz can tomato sauce
- 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup velvet cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- In large pan, mix together ground beef, onions, and garlic and fry on medium heat until ground beef is fully cooked.
- Add all ingredients to the pot with the noodles and mix together. Put over low heat and cook until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
- Garnish with additional parmesan cheese and ENJOY!